A most marvelous podcast! Season 2 steams along — this week’s topics include:
- President Obama’s sports jokes at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Funny or not?
- Chris Bosh’s ongoing battle with blood clots… and how the Miami Heat have handled it.
- The replay rule in baseball: The law of unforeseen consequences strikes again!
- The NBA’s transparency in reviewing referees’ mistakes — too much?
- Geoff Young does his best to convince Bryan Miller to care about baseball. Given that Bryan lives in Minnesota, Geoff’s got an uphill battle.
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe
Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges
Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller
Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung
Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes.
RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast):