The best podcast to listen to when trapped inside a defective Radisson bathroom! Season 2 steams along — this week’s topics include:
- Dwyane Wade getting shots up during the Canadian National Anthem: All ball or flagrant foul?
- Are 3 overtimes too many for a hockey game? Is anything too much for hockey?
- Tom Brady is selling a “nutritional manual” for $200. Really.
- Marshawn Lynch hasn’t signed his retirement papers: Is he just a crazy attention-whore? (Yes.)
- Ian Eagle and Brent Barry have a Pearl Jam reference battle. Okay, sure.
- And Aaron becomes an undercover Canadian at the Miami Heat-Raptors game.
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe
Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges
Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller
Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung
Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes.
RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast):