- Dwyane Wade getting shots up during the Canadian National Anthem: All ball or flagrant foul?
- Are 3 overtimes too many for a hockey game? Is anything too much for hockey?
- Tom Brady is selling a "nutritional manual" for $200. Really.
- Marshawn Lynch hasn't signed his retirement papers: Is he just a crazy attention-whore? (Yes.)
- Ian Eagle and Brent Barry have a Pearl Jam reference battle. Okay, sure.
- And Aaron becomes an undercover Canadian at the Miami Heat-Raptors game.
All of this and more on this week's edition of the Off-Balance Three:
The Off-Balance Three are Aaron Hodges, Bryan Miller, and Geoff Young.
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes. RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast): http://offbalancethree.podbean.com/feed/