- The aforementioned Dubai Camel Race: It's like the Kentucky Derby of the Middle Easy.. just with fewer mint juleps and more ROBOT JOCKEYS.
- Klay Thompson credits his slick shooting to his lucky Yoda socks. When do the guys stand on athlete superstitions?
- Carmelo Anthony thinks he can get away with wearing a Yankees/Mets hybrid hat. All Ball or Flagrant Foul?
- The Wrigley Field ball-hawks: Are there any more shameless grown men out there?
- A fan said he would eat his shirt if the Warriors beat the Thunder. He followed through. Mmm.. tasty.
“I wonder what camels think of other horses. If it’s something they strive to be or if that’s just beyond the reach of what they could ever hope to be.”
The Off-Balance Three are Aaron Hodges, Bryan Miller, and Geoff Young.
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes. RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast): http://offbalancethree.podbean.com/feed/ Direct any and all podcast-related inquiries to: email@example.com