Struttin’ swag like we’re Nihar Janga, it’s the Off-Balance Three podcast.
This week’s topics:
- Why pay $5,000 for a Steph Curry mouthguard when he’s just going to give them away for free?
- NFL Head Coaches appear to be retreating from their long-waged war against mathematics and probability. Is the 2-Pt Conversion here to stay?
- Cleveland Indians infielder Juan Uribe decided to take “all ball” a little too seriously this week. The OB3 guys discuss whether they’d be brave enough to play the infield without a cup.
- Ichiro Suzuki did something amazing so we’re going to ruin it by talking about Pete Rose.
- Plus, Bryan Miller discusses the possibility of sending Howard Zinn an e-mail. Who’s going to break the news?
These topics, as well as the stunning revelation that one of our trio owns a pair of Jeremy Roenick’s socks, on this episode of The Off-Balance Three.
The Off-Balance Three are Aaron Hodges, Bryan Miller, and Geoff Young.
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe
Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges
Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller
Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung
Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes.
RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast):
Direct any and all podcast-related inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org