- Why pay $5,000 for a Steph Curry mouthguard when he's just going to give them away for free?
- NFL Head Coaches appear to be retreating from their long-waged war against mathematics and probability. Is the 2-Pt Conversion here to stay?
- Cleveland Indians infielder Juan Uribe decided to take "all ball" a little too seriously this week. The OB3 guys discuss whether they'd be brave enough to play the infield without a cup.
- Ichiro Suzuki did something amazing so we're going to ruin it by talking about Pete Rose.
- Plus, Bryan Miller discusses the possibility of sending Howard Zinn an e-mail. Who's going to break the news?
Struttin' swag like we're Nihar Janga, it's the Off-Balance Three podcast. This week's topics: