As fresh as J.R. Smith’s laundry basket, it’s the Off-Balance Three podcast.
This week’s topics:
- Cavs/Dubs Game 7 was so great even Bryan Miller sat through the whole thing.
- Las Vegas has been awarded the 31st NHL franchise. Will tourists and degenerate gamblers unite to support the team? What could this mean for the NFL’s future in Sin City?
- San Diego gears up for the MLB All-Star Game. Is it the best of the major all-star showcases?
- Aaron’s parents’ new dog is the stuff nightmares are made of.
- ALSO: Remembering ProStars, the Saturday morning cartoon starring Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, and Bo Jackson. You may have forgotten it… time wasn’t so lucky.
These topics and more on this episode of The Off-Balance Three!
The Off-Balance Three are Aaron Hodges, Bryan Miller, and Geoff Young.
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe
Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges
Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller
Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung
Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes.
RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast):
Direct any and all podcast-related inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org