Fresh from a vacation that lasted half as long as Tom Brady’s will, it’s the Off-Balance Three podcast.
This week’s topics:
- Aaron recounts his many adventures watching the Euros in soccer-mad Italia. Did he go crazy for Conte?
- It’s still hard to believe Kevin Durant is a Golden State Warrior. What does this mean for the NBA?
- Baseball games famously never end in ties, but what if MLB adopted something akin to penalty kicks? How about a mascot race for all the marbles?
- The whole wedding invite process can be improved by science. Find out how.
- Salary caps. Franchise tags. All ball or flagrant foul?
These topics and more on this episode of The Off-Balance Three!
The Off-Balance Three are Aaron Hodges, Bryan Miller, and Geoff Young.
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe
Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges
Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller
Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung
Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes.
RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast):
Direct any and all podcast-related inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org