More verdant than an Olympic swimming pool, it’s the Off-Balance Three podcast.
This week’s topics:
- Geoff Young recaps last week’s bitchin’ Star Trek convention. Bryan recaps how Two-Face from Batman once ruined his mission to watch cosplay sex.
- A-Rod is getting forced out of the Bronx, mostly because there’s no precedent for the Yankees playing lousy, decrepit ballplayers for a full season.
- Speaking of calling it quits: Bow Wow is retiring from rap music. Maybe he can take the Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines route.
- RGIII has received the kiss of death by being named Cleveland Browns starter. Do you buy his return?
- Tim Tebow is trying to make it as a baseball player, perhaps genuine, perhaps calculated. Is it all ball or flagrant foul? Spoiler alert: It’s a flagrant foul.
- Plus: Aaron welcomes his friend Other Brian to the set. Other Brian wastes no time to tell us all about Aaron’s history of goofy behavior. Riveting stuff! Please ignore his bad Tebow takes.
These topics and more on this episode of The Off-Balance Three!
The Off-Balance Three are Aaron Hodges, Bryan Miller, and Geoff Young.
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe
Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges
Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller
Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung
Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes.
RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast):
Direct any and all podcast-related inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org