Now sponsored by the Leaning Tower of Pisa, it’s the Off-Balance 3 podcast! This week’s agenda:
- Rougned Odor and the punch that launched a thousand hot takes.
- Suggestions to improve Kyle Lowry’s flaccid smack talk aimed at Lebron.
- Bulky German dudes in the NFL: Alle Ball oder flagrant Foul?
- The 76ers secure the NBA’s first jersey sponsor… and it fits perfectly.
- Scions of the American education system lump Australia in with Europe and will not apologize for it.
We welcome a very special guest: author and comedy writer Matteson Perry.
Not only does Matteson play All Ball or Flagrant Foul, but he also instills some important life lessons about traveling to Alaska, purchasing condoms, and loving John Elway… though not necessarily in that order.
Be sure to pre-order Matteson’s very funny new book Available: A Memoir of Heartbreak, Hookups, Love & Brunch, and follow him on Twitter.
Today’s podcast music comes courtesy of Wicked Hollow. Check them out!
Follow The Off-Balance Three on Twitter @OB3PlaceToBe
Follow Aaron Hodges on Twitter @AaronHodges
Follow Bryan Miller on Twitter at @realbryanmiller
Follow Geoff Young on Twitter at @_GeoffYoung
Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes.
RSS Link (for use in podcasting apps such as Podcast, Stitcher, Overcast, and Instacast):
Direct any and all podcast-related inquiries to: [email protected]